Agenda CAACCI Best Practices Roundtable Workshop 2019 – This year’s agenda will be available closer to the event.
$100 Early Registration Discount until March 31, 2021
Space is Limited – Register now to secure your seat. – REGISTER
We offer an option to pay later, if preferred.
Earn 16 CPE Credits – Course Level: Intermediate
Who Will Benefit from this Program
- Construction Audit Consultants
- Internal Audit Professionals
- Cost Engineers
- Construction and Engineering Department Representatives
- Facilities Management Department Representatives
- Procurement Department Representatives
- Learn the latest best practices in use for construction audit and cost control
- Obtain an update on the trends in tools and techniques used for construction audit and cost control
- Explore specific case example results of current best practice construction audits
- Have ample time to learn during question and answer sessions at the conclusion of each presentation
[Click Presenter’s Name for Photo & Bio. We will be adding more presenters, check back for more information.]
- Vince Chapman – Managing Principal – HPM Program Management
- John Hall – Principal – Fraud Prevention Pro
- Jake Ortego – Founder and Primary Partner – JA Cost Engineers and Advisors, Inc.
- Adam Rouse – Director – BDO USA, LLP
- Gregory Smith – Construction Counsel – Smith, Gambrell & Russell
- Stephen Strohman – Supervisor, Advisory Services – Brown Smith Wallace LLC
- David Thomlinson – Manager Comm. Compliance – Suncor Energy Inc.
- Debbie Townsend – President – R. L. Townsend & Associates, LLC
- Rich Townsend – President – The Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute, Inc.
- John Wisz – Principal – Wiszco, LLC
Informal Networking Opportunities Included
- Breakfast will be provided each morning of the seminar
- Mid-Morning and Mid-Afternoon refreshment breaks
- Lunch will be provided for the group both days of the Workshop
- Networking Reception Monday 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Reviews from Previous “Best Practice Roundtable Workshop” Participants
When asked what they liked best about the Workshop:
“Experienced presenters added personal experiences, which was great.”
“I learned a lot of different information from a variety of excellent consultants.”
“I liked the panel of speakers and their various stories of auditing the Owner’s projects. Each story was unique and highlighted a problem and explained a resolution.”
“The new format was an excellent opportunity to share experiences with peers.”
“The revised format with case studies kept the sessions moving, interesting, with practical applications for our practice. Great participation from those attending.”
“Participation encouraged variety of skills at the table. Overall a great learning experience.”
“Really enjoyed the real life examples and discussions about how to apply in your own job.”
“Interaction with construction contract compliance experts.”
“You seem to always have speakers with current pulse of industry.”
“Very knowledgeable presenters. Excellent Workshop overall.”
“Liked the interactive discussions about current trends.”
“I enjoyed the presentations immensely. Each presenter added value and a different point of view. I felt that I picked up many issues to look for.”
“Instructors are very interactive and provide/share great examples for every topic.”
Program Fee – Register
$100 Early Registration Discount until March 31, 2021 = $1,195.00
Regular Registration Fee = $1,295
Registration FEE is payable to:
Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute, Inc.
c/o Rich Townsend
5056 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 100
Plano, Texas 75024
Registration FEE may be paid by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express.
Program fee includes instruction, all program materials, first evening reception, breakfast and lunch each day and refreshment breaks.
Monday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Mountain Time)
Monday: 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm Reception at Camelback Patio
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Mountain Time)
Cancellation and Refund
We have updated our policy to reflect current concerns. Enrollment is limited to assure maximum opportunity for participation and exchange of ideas. Substitutes will be accepted until the program starts. If you need to cancel for any COVID19 related reason, cancellations will be accepted without incurring a cancellation fee. We also offer the option to transfer your registration to a future event. Contact Marie Jones at 254-736-0309 or email email@example.com
All participants are eligible to receive up to 16 Continuing Education Credits (CPE’s) to fulfill professional accreditation requirements. Field of Study: Auditing. Course Level: Intermediate. Group-live, lecture-style seminar; no prerequisites or advanced preparation required. For information regarding CPE, complaint, or program cancellation, please contact Marie Jones at (254) 736-0309 or Rich Townsend at (972) 679-6762 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute (CAACCI) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort
Discover JW Marriott’s award-winning hotel located at the base of Camelback Mountain in Paradise Valley at JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa. Our luxury hotel prides itself on providing guests with attentive service, deluxe amenities, heated outdoor pools, garden terraces and desert trails in the Sonoran Desert. Take our complimentary shuttle to our 18-hole championship golf courses, or treat yourself to a refreshing massage in our tranquil day spa. Savor gourmet dining experiences in our on-site hotel restaurants and bars, or relax in privacy with our resort’s large casitas and suites boasting sophisticated furnishings and outdoor living spaces.
Most of our attendees stay at the hotel for two nights and a few opt to stay over a third night.
Group rate of $229 is available until May 16, 2021.
Note: Hotel also charges a mandatory resort fee of $25 per night.
Book your group rate at J.W. Marriott Camelback Inn for Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute
Call Amy McLaughlin at 1-480-367-6172 and mention The Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute to make reservations.
If you have any problems getting the reservation you desire at the Marriott, please contact us for assistance.
J. W. Marriott Camelback Inn details including dining, golf, spa & fitness and amenities.
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
Salons 6 – 8
5402 East Lincoln Drive
Scottsdale, Arizona 85253
$100 Early Registration Discount until March 31, 2021 = $1,195.00
Register now to secure your seat. Pay now or pay later, if you prefer.
Regular Registration Fee = $1,295.00
To Register by Telephone: Call Marie Jones at (254) 736-0309
Need Assistance? Contact Marie Jones through the chat box (bottom right of screen) or E-mail: email@example.com
- We are planning for a small group, plenty of personal space between attendee tables and following social distancing etiquette.
- Learn about Marriott’s Commitment to Clean New Cleaning Technologies, Cleaning Regimen and Updated Cancellation Policy
- We will continue monitoring official sources of guidance, including the U. S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns. firstname.lastname@example.org