Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
Monarch Casino Resort, Inc (MCRI) a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their “Most Trustworthy Companies” list has opened an exclusive career opportunity, Construction Accountant.
The incumbent will work at MCRI flagship property based in Reno, Nevada; Atlantis Casino Resort Spa rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers and known as Northern Nevada #1 casino resort destination.
The individual will be responsible for the accounting construction projects for the operating casino property based in Colorado; Monarch Casino Black Hawk, which is under active expansion and soon will evolve into a full scale casino hotel/spa luxury resort. Additionally the Construction Accountant will also be involved and responsible for future accounting construction projects for Atlantis.
This position will report directly to the CEO.
Key Job Functions:
- Prepare project financial statements while ensuring accuracy prior to submitting to for payment.
- Process job cost invoices accurately and timely.
- Complete various required project reports for the Construction team.
- Project Budget Maintenance once initial budget is set – includes entering commitments and budgets.
- Subcontractor compliance – includes setting up subcontractor files, tracking insurance, etc.
- Project Budget variance analysis and commentary
- Creating and entering POs for executed contracts
- Facilitate project audits and subcontract closeout
Required Experience Requirements:
- BA/BS Accounting or Finance.
- Experienced in job cost accounting.
- Must have minimum 8 years of Construction Accounting experience.
- High level/advanced Excel skill is a must.
- Casino Hotel Resort construction and/or property management industry experience is preferred.
- Strong analytical, interpretation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to set own priorities and to manage time to meet deadlines
- Ability to work accurately at a fast pace.
- Ability to multi task and streamline processes.
- Ideal candidate will be motivated, self-starter, detail oriented and responsive to deadlines.
Join an award winning team!
Atlantis offers excellent health benefits, compensation package, 401K, and other rewards/recognition.
Inquiries send to LTrujillo@atlantiscasino.com or visit https://www.atlantiscasino.com/general-information/careers/