This website will be used to share information with
R. L. Townsend & Associates, LLC customers and any Owner organization representatives who have attended one of our seminars or conference presentations.
INFORMATION CURRENTLY AVAILABLE IN OUR MEMBERS ONLY LIBRARY
Recommended Construction Contract Language
Exhibit A - Change Order Pricing
Exhibit B - Right of Audit
Exhibit C - Business Ethics Expectations
Exhibit D - Cost of Work
- Construction Audit Procedures
- Newsletter Archive
- Subcontractor Change Order Pricing Template
- Listing of Annual Maximum Amounts Subject to State Unemployment Tax By State
IN ADDITION, MEMBERS ACCESS
- Articles of Interest
- Links to Helpful Construction-Related Web Sites
- Reference Documents Downloadable from the Internet
- List of Recommended Construction Cost Control Reference Materials
CONSTRUCTION COST CONTROL AND AUDIT FUTURE SEMINARS
Effective Auditing of Construction Activity
by Mr. Rich Townsend
Date: Mar 20-21, 2017
Construction Fraud: Detection, Prevention & Response
by Mr. Courtenay M. Thompson
Date: Mar 20-21, 2017
These seminars will provide an opportunity for attendees to review and discuss solutions for today's challenges related to auditing and/or controlling construction costs.
Reviews from Seminar Participants
View our Seminar Calendar
"No Cost" to any of our consulting customers (past or present) or any Owner organization representatives who have previously attended or who are planning to attend one of our seminars or conference presentations.
Members of the National Association of Construction Auditors are also eligible for a free membership.
CONSTRUCTION COST CONTROL AND AUDIT
Information provided in this website is intended for use by members of Construction Audit & Cost Control Institute. Members currently include project management and construction audit representatives from the following types of organizations
- Public University Systems
- Private Universities
- Health Care Organizations
- Major Manufacturing Organizations
- Residential Real Estate Development Organizations
- Commercial Real Estate Development Organizations
- Owner Organizations Developing Large Casino and Resort Hotel Properties
- Public School Districts
- Oil and Gas Companies
- Power Generation Companies
- Owner Organizations Constructing Large Office Building Projects
- State Department of Transportation Departments
IN-HOUSE TRAINING SEMINARS
Available In-House Courses
R. L. Townsend & Associates, LLC and Courtenay Thompson & Associates have jointly developed our professional development training seminars related to construction cost control and audit. In-house training seminars are available through Courtenay Thompson & Associates.
We are in the process of developing a series of webinars covering many aspects of Construction Audit and Cost Control.
Please check back here for more information or join CAACCI to receive email updates on training opportunities.